1) Product Introduction
Glass bead for sandblasting has the features of chemical stability,
high mechanical intensity and hardness. They can be blasted onto
the object surface with compressed air and can be used on compress
glass, rubber, plastic, moulds with metal casting or compressing.
The jetting balls would help reduce elasticity of the surface
materials and increase wearing capacity.
2) Product Specification
Main products specification for sandblasting according to following
Corresponding sieve size
You can choose different size glass bead between 45um-850um
according to different function.
High Strength Glass Bead (for Blasting)
With compressed air as implicit power, this product is made by
sprinkling beads under high speed and pressure on the surface of
workpiece for peening and polishing.
Other purposes of the products are as follows:
1. Clear diverse moulds of impact forging, forging, glass, rubber
and plastic, metal casting and extrusion.
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance
stress corrosion resistance. For example, aircraft engine turbo,
vane, shaft, undercarriage, diversified springs and gears, etc.
3. Clean and remove slitter edge and burr on the circuit plate and
plastic-sealed geminate transistors before stannum soldering
4. Remove stems in the piston and cylinder and provide bright and
half-lackluster surface for medical mechanical instruments and
5. Clear electromotor and such parts as loop, electric brush and
rotor of during heavy repair
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely-melten
non-ferrous metal tube. Be used for peening aggrandizement and
polishing of textile machinery parts.